[EL] Fresh & Brand Spanking New 2021 Schindler 3300 XL Traction Elevator @ an Apartment Building!

[EL] Fresh & Brand Spanking New 2021 Schindler 3300 XL Traction Elevator @ an Apartment Building!

(7/16/2021)
While browsing NC Elevator Records online, I noticed this newly built apartment building had a new Schindler elevator according to the info I saw. I finally got to check it out since I had to drop something off here anyway! And for the sake of the tenants, this location will not be disclosed.

I was guessing it would be another one of those New Schindler Traction since a separate one built last year had 2 3100 MRL Traction Elevators that I've filmed, this time I get to see my first 3300, in XL form!

Though the cab is more on the basic size, it's pretty big and the fixtures are really nice! The cab still had a fresh scent to it several months later after installation. And though there are creaking noises, this elevator runs very smoothly. I love this cab and fixtures! Schindler did an excellent job with this install!

Elevator Brand: Schindler
Elevator Model: 3300 XL
Elevator Type: MRL Traction
Floors Served: 5
Est Installation: 2021
OG Fixtures: 3300 XL Stuff (FI GS 100 Fixtures?, etc.)
Original Stuff Remaining: All Original OFC
Mods/Later Additions (if any): NA

Elevator Ratings: 8/10
Overall Opinions: Cool

STF’s Elevator Rating Scale:
10: BEAUTIFUL
9: Nice
8: Good/Cool
7: Charming/Unique
6: Interesting
5: Boring/A Bit Iffy
4: Needs Attention/Dislike
3: Junky
2: Disgusting
1: Never riding again!

FreshBrandSpanking

Post a Comment

0 Comments