New styling of draping dupatta on gown | dupatta draping styles on gown | #VersatileNishu #styling

New styling of draping dupatta on gown | dupatta draping styles on gown | #VersatileNishu #styling

New styling of draping dupatta on gown | dupatta draping styles on gown | #VersatileNishu #styling #stylingGown #drapingDupatta #dupattaStyling #gown #fashion #GownStyling

Hi all, I hope you are doing good.
Watch the video till the end to get the tips.
In this video I have styled heavy dupatta on the gown, basically the draping of dupatta on the simple gown and the draping is done in a different style that’s giving a beautiful look. These are my own styles.
I hope you enjoyed the video.

Subscribe, like and share my channel Versatile Nishu:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCQ7YO6QacpAtz0PC6kwtBLA

Thanks for watching 😊

stylingdrapingdupatta

Post a Comment

0 Comments