Schitzoeffective Update and Announcement/ Reading of latest poem to Future Daughter

Schitzoeffective Update and Announcement/ Reading of latest poem to Future Daughter

Hey, Hi, and hello dear friends,

Thank you so much for sticking with me even during my absence. I apologize for being gone for so long, but I wanted to make a video to update ya'll and to let everyone know thar I'm doing a little better. I also wanted to announce a really cool event in New York City that I've been invited to join as a recipient of an award during this November. That information is in my latest community tab if anyone would like to purchase a ticket to join in person or virtually. Mr. Chris and Miss Cecilia will also be there for a small SBSK reunion.
Also, I put together a reading/recording of my latest poem titled: 
'To My Future Daughter'
The music also composed by myself.
I hope ya'll can listen to me babble long enough to hear it.
Thank you again, everyone, for your continuous love and support. Sometimes thats all that keeps me swimming.
So from my heart ❤ 
THANK YA'LL.

Link to SWP event in NYC:
https://sws.ngo/rethink/ 




-DEAR FUTURE DAUGHTER-

You shine with the darkness 
of a solar eclipse
And glisten reflections  
from the surface of waters

That bubble upstream
this bountiful brook
for now but a dream 
my beautiful daughter 

Red fire that blazes
atop your sweet head
the hair of a warrior 
tempered by love

For all things that live 
and share your wide world
I hear you singing 
to our morning dove

"Keep our hearts smiling
and bless this here day
for goodness shall triumph 
if we but show courage"

Clear, bright, and soulful 
heard both near and afar
how can I not feel 
but happily encouraged 

To spread the same tears
of pure simple happiness 
for this life I made
from uncompromised oaths

to her gentle and loving 
mother of my heart
together we made real
a joyful and beautiful ghost

SchitzoeffectiveUpdateAnnouncement/

Post a Comment

0 Comments