Medical Insurance presentation aug 2021

Medical Insurance presentation aug 2021

The second Covid19 lockdown has exposed the medical system in Uganda and I hope I can use my experience and expertise to share with you a solution to better cope with future medical crises. This episode illustrates that we have only 4% of the 41M population are medically insured. This is the why I needed to share my head-surgery survivor experience for you to appreciate the relevance of this subject in our times. The how is also shown by the illustrations of both the Corporate/Group, Family/Individual and Travel Medical Insurance covers. Waiting for you to join me on this journey to change the narrative about our medical fate.
Key to also note is the premium financing facility to help clients pay your premiums over ten (10) monthly installments at a very subsidized annual interest rate of say 6-10% per annum.
Hope for the best while preparing for the worst.

MedicalInsurancepresentation

Post a Comment

0 Comments