Foster and Snickers miss the snow

Foster and Snickers miss the snow

Original caption: I miss the snow :( also Snickers says to go to the link in my bio and Pre-Save my new song 🏃 #wildlife #fyp #foryou #dog #music #newsong

Original TikTok upload date: September 13, 2021

TikTok link: https://www.tiktok.com/@foster615/video/7007592719472282886?is_from_webapp=v1&lang=en&is_copy_url=0&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=6915925596380431878

[Regular disclaimer]
These reuploads are either being uploaded to this channel to spread them around to support the creator, to be a convenience for me or someone else, to be used as a source on Genius, or any other reason that I do not profit from. The only profit I want to receive on YouTube is off of my main channel. If you have a problem with a reuploaded video, I have appropriate links in the "About" portion of my channel(s).

Sub count when uploaded: 490

FosterSnickers

Post a Comment

0 Comments