MAGICAL POTION🍌PENIS ENLARGEMENT🍌 grow a huge massive penis fast EXTREMELY POTENT [use with coution]

MAGICAL POTION🍌PENIS ENLARGEMENT🍌 grow a huge massive penis fast EXTREMELY POTENT [use with coution]

this magical potion was created to grow a huge massive penis fast.
theta brings unique and powerful audios that produce amazing results. theta will remind you that the power of the mind is much more powerful than you can ever imagine. the mind had the power to change physical aspects such as color of eyes, hair color and shape or growth etc. this session also contains such binaural beats frequencies and theta subliminals affirmations messages that empowers your psyches to satisfy your longing to grow a huge massive penis that you had dependably been envisioning & dreaming of. using a higher octave of the schumann resonance, this track was created to aid your brainwaves and stimulate your pituitary to release growth hormones.
this is very important in producing amazing results as many people confuse subliminal influence with subconscious influence.
and hidden affirmations that will quickly reach your subconscious and produce amazing results.



🧚✨🍌affirmations:
🍌my penis is changing to a larger SIZE NOW!
I have a long huge massive penis SUPER fast
🍌my penis is big the circulation in
my penis is excellent, my body stores excess fat in my penis, my pelvic muscles are strong and healthy
🍌my penis is healthy my body supplies my penis with abundant nutrition, i am confident in my penis much bigger
🍌my penis feels large, my penis looks amazing, my mind is focused on increasing the size of my penis, naturally enlarge my penis
🍌my penis is growing, my penis feels heavier my erections are becoming much bigger,
have a healthy and strong penis the blood flow to my penis is improving, my pelvic muscles are becoming stronger
🍌my penis is getting bigger and bigger,
my penis, y penis is naturally large
have excellent circulation in my penis,
sexual confidence comes naturally to me
🍌nutrition and energy are flowing to my penis, my partner is turned on by my penis, have a large, healthy, beautiful penis.

make sure to listen frequently for rapid results. headphones or earphones are recommended but aren't required.
listen to this audio as many times as you need while visualizing getting a huge massive penis.


🌸be patient some Individuals may experience instant results while other individuals can take as long as six months for results to occur.
🍀believe in it, and don't be upset if you don't get results straight away detach and trust the process
🌼this is a very powerful formula and should not be taken lightly
🌸subliminals are a form of manifesting and shifting your reality
🍀you are getting results as you are reading this
🌼you have the power, so your results are going to come as quickly
🌸affirmations and will wear you out which can lead to headaches and etc so you need to hydrate a lot
🍀make sure to listen at least once + as many times as you'd like after that


🍀🍂✨Note✨🍂
Drink Water More often.
Make sure to drink plenty of PURE WATER to maximize the effects of the frequencies
You can transition into a meditative state will listening for added benefits.
Listen at a low/comfortable level,
🎧Tracks should NOT be listened to whilst driving, operating machinery or at any time a listener needs to remain focused,
& good luck.O_o

#subliminal#affirmations#subliminalmusic

Post a Comment

0 Comments