Bored To Death - Blink-182 (Drum Cover)

Bored To Death - Blink-182 (Drum Cover)

Finally found the time to do a new drum cover. I'm doing these in a new studio at the Conservatory where I currently study, and this is the first release on my own kit, since the "old" drum covers!

It's a hard song to play, I had a hard time recording it (as you can see in my facial expressions), but I managed to record this cover in one take!!! Travis Barker always has those extraordinary drum parts which are really challenging, but also exciting to play. And since it was his birthday last Sunday, happy birthday Travis!

Make sure you like this video, and please subscribe to my channel if you haven't already!

Special thanks to Tijs de Goei for helping me record this cover, and also a massive thank you to Eelco Numan for the best thumbnails, as always.

Follow me on Instagram:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/timokalsbeek/

I do not own the rights of the music, all the rights belong to Blink-182

Bored To Death - Blink-182 - Drum Cover

BoredDeathBlink-182

Post a Comment

0 Comments