[I will probably be making a new mc account] To all of my friends

[I will probably be making a new mc account] To all of my friends

Soooo as you know I can't join anyone in my account... So, I will probably make a new one, here's what I wanna say:
1.-My new name will be RoboGamer2099
2.- I'm doing this for the best of me and my friends I really miss everyone... I love y'all and I'll try my best to
get y'all back

Now here's the things I wanna say to some of my friends

To GG4life: Dude, I tried joining you, i can't I really want to...I miss you bud...
To BrownTAB1234: Hey man, I can only join Muzi's world when you're there I really wanna join your worlds too
To Wyat Playz: Hey man, I cant join you I'm trying to join everyone I just can't idk why...
To: MuziCat: Hey I can join your world if you don't have any problem but I wanna. join in other worlds too


Also: for my veteran friends I will make again our beloved and lost: Fun-City...I really love that at least some of my friends saw this city, I will try to make it

probablymakingaccount]

Post a Comment

0 Comments