SBA CHANGES THE RULES AFTER THEY APPROVED ME FOR EIDL AND DEPOSITED THE FUNDING INTO MY ACCOUNT

SBA CHANGES THE RULES AFTER THEY APPROVED ME FOR EIDL AND DEPOSITED THE FUNDING INTO MY ACCOUNT

#SBA CHANGED THE RULES OF MY EIDL AFTER THEY APPROVED MY APPLICATION AND DEPOSITED THE MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT.

On August 17th I received two notifications that the SBA deposited funds into the WRONG account. A closed business account I had with the bank that they had decided to use my birthday as the last 4 digits of the account number. IDIOTS #CapitalOneBank

SBA Approved my EIDL and SUPPLEMENTAL EIDL with the paperwork and then I was told by Dean #2455 that there's a new loan officer who changed the rules and said they wanted me to submit an amended tax return AFTER THEY HAD ALREADY APPROVED my EIDL with the tax return they now want amended.

I AM APPEALING THIS AND I WANT MY EIDL FUNDING AS I WAS APPROVED ON AUGUST 16TH 2021 - I HAVE WAITED 97 DAYS FOR THIS AND NOW YOU DECIDE TO CHANGE THE RULES?

THAT'S NOT LEGAL @SBA IT'S NOT LEGAL @SBAISABEL

CHANGESRULESAFTER

Post a Comment

0 Comments