So I guess you all know about #BrisketBurntEnds, but how about Smoked Hot Dog Burnt Ends?

So I guess you all know about #BrisketBurntEnds, but how about Smoked Hot Dog Burnt Ends?

So I guess you all know about #BrisketBurntEnds and #PorkBellyBurntEnds, but how about Smoked Hot Dog Burnt Ends? Yes, it might just be a fancy name for smoked cocktail wienies, but trust me, they are perfect for any party, these goodies will disappear in no time.

I first covered the Hot Dogs in mustard and my favorite sweet seasoning. Then I smoked them in my @bradleysmoker at 250F for 90 minutes. And I finally added Brown Sugar, Butter and a sweet & spicy BBQ sauce to smoked them in for another hour at 320F.

Here’re the main ingredients
// Seasoning (will make about 2 cups, use 1/2 cup for 8 sausages)
* 1/2 cup paprika
* 1/4 cup chili powder
* 1/4 cup cumin powder
* 1/4 cup coriander powder
* 2 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
* 2 tbsp brown sugar
* 2 tbsp dried parsley
* 2 tbsp granulated onion
* 2 tbsp granulated garlic
* 1 tsp black pepper

// Basic sweet bbq sauce
* 1 cup brown sugar
* 1  cup ketchup
* 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
* 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
* 2  tbsp dry mustard
* 2 tsp paprika
* 1/2 tsp Cayenne powder
* 2 tsp salt
* 1 tsp black pepper
* 2 dashes hot sauce

guessabout#BrisketBurntEnds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments