Buried_for_Good : - Narrated by: Carolyn Bonnyman - Pleased I persevered with the first P.I Hanlon

Buried_for_Good :  - Narrated by: Carolyn Bonnyman - Pleased I persevered with the first P.I Hanlon

Don't miss your chance to get this audiobook for free with a 30-day free trial at http://www.theaudiobook.co.uk . No payment is required, cancel anytime.follow @FreeAudiblePleased I persevered with the first P.I Hanlon

I wasn't sure I was going to get away with the narration at first. I speeded up the reading of the first book by .5x and it was okay. After a few chapters I was hooked. Buried for good has been my favourite and I hope there are more to come. I think Hanlon is great. I have ended up really enjoying the narrator,.

Excellent All Round

This is part 3 of Hanlon as a private investigator and it’s the best of the trilogy. Great writing and characters and narrator Carolyn Bonnyman is perfect! Book 2 took a bit of a dip after enjoying book 1 but this was excellent. I love Hanlon’s character.. a very strong lead

Buried_for_GoodNarratedCarolyn

Post a Comment

0 Comments