How I Make My Chili and Cornbread | Chili Cheese Corn Dog Muffins

How I Make My Chili and Cornbread | Chili Cheese Corn Dog Muffins

Hello my beautiful fam!! Welcome back to my kitchen first of all I want to thank you for being part of our family, and allowing me to be part of yours!!!! ❤️
Today I’m going to share with you how to make the best chili and cornbread muffins let me tell you this is seriously super delicious, I have never had such moist muffins like this ones, they are super super moist you don’t need help of water to pass them down and they don’t get hard after a few days 😅l I like to use condensed milk, it allows them to be moist and just perfect, of course you can use sugar that’s up to you as for the chili ughhh it’s serious he BEST ☺️Keep in mind, like every recipe and every household,are tons of variations that make this delicious recipe, you can constantly adjust it to your taste; I hope you enjoy it as much as my family and I do, and as always, if you do, please don’t forget to give me a big thumbs up, comment down below your thoughts and if you new to my channel, please hit that subscribe button so you can be part of our family!!!!!! 😘

🛍ALL OF MY FAVORITE ITEMS/KITCHEN ESSENTIALS CAN BE FOUND ON MY AMAZON STOREFRONT 😊 https://www.amazon.com/shop/claudiasvlogs

pots & pans using atm Ourplace Website - https://go.magik.ly/ml/1hjig/
Always Pan - https://go.magik.ly/ml/1hjg1/
Cast Iron - https://glnk.io/mzz79/cooking-con-claudia
blender- Vitamix A3500

‼️‼️‼️For any other recipe just type in Cooking Con Claudia, followed by the recipe name you trying to find, if I already made it it should appear as the first videos ☺️ if not, request it in the comments 😘

Tip ‼️⚠️ if you don’t want your chili to be savory/spicy don’t add the chipotle peppers
For the cornbread muffins, if you don’t want to use condensed milk replace it using sugar 1:1 ratio if you don’t like your muffins to be sweet add 1/4 - 1/2 TASTE THE MIXTURE BEFORE ADDING THE EGGS TO ADJUST THE SWEETNESS TO YOUR LIKING 😊

I M P O R T A N T ⚠️
Dont over beat the batter!!!!
Bake 375f for 18-20 minutes

ingredients: 10 servings
For the chili-
1 lb ground beef
2 cups beans
1/2 white onion; chopped
1 jalapeño; chopped
3 chile guajillos
1 chile anocho
3 chile chipotles in adobo sauce (optional)
3 garlic cloves
8 oz tomato sauce
10 oz crushed tomatoes
1 1/3 cup beef broth or water; add more if needed
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 Lawreys chili seasoning OR 1 tbsp chili powder, 1 tbsp paprika 1 tsp ground cumin,oregano,onion powder,garlic powder and salt
For the Corn bread Muffins-
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup yellow corn meal
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
1/4 vegetable oil
1/3 cup honey
2 eggs at room temperature
1 cup buttermilk
1 can sweetened condensed milk or sugar
4-6 hotdogs
1/2 - 1 cup medium cheddar cheese
1 serving of love 💕

Want to see more of me and my family? Follow me ☺️ tag me on any recipes you recreate 🥰
TIKTOK: www.tiktok.com/@cooking.con.claud
IG: cooking_con_claudia
Fb: Cooking with Claudia
Business Inquires Only: claudia.regalado91@gmail.com

Recipes in Spanish : https://youtube.com/channel/UC4vjz1GYILd9iO8lZc8iR2g

#supermoistcornbread #chili #cornbreadmuffins #corndogs

cheesemuffinchili recipe

Post a Comment

0 Comments