Dungeon Crusade: The 5 phases that comprise a turn (part 1)

Dungeon Crusade: The 5 phases that comprise a turn (part 1)

Dungeon Crusade Pledge Manager: https://groovus.pledgemanager.com/projects/dungeon-crusade-reprint/participate/

Hello all, and happy Sunday evening to you! :-) I hope everyone out there is doing great and had a fantastic weekend.

And here is the next video in the Dungeon Crusade Showcase Video series. In this video, we go over the 5 phases that comprise a turn. I split this video into two parts.

In part one, you will learn about the Upkeep, Encounter, and Guardian phases. Plus, I threw a few other things in there that I think you'll enjoy learning about. Part 2 will be up shortly.

But just by watching these two particular videos, you will learn about 60 to 70% of playing Dungeon Crusade and have a good idea of how to play it. I've said many times, the game is quite girthy, but it has very easy game mechanics, as you'll see.

Also, let me tell you what's going on here...

PART 2 WILL BE UP TONIGHT:

As I said, part 2 of this video will be up shortly, so stay tuned. We'll be going over the Hero and Monster phase and a few other things.

THE VIDEO THAT SHOWS OF THE PROOFS FOR THE GAME WILL BE UP TONIGHT ALSO:

Tonight I'm going to have the proof video so we can all look at how the proofs look for the game.

As you may know, our excellent production engineer for the manufacturer sent us the proofs, and we are reviewing them. From there, we will be working with them and will be moving into the printing of the game. So stay tuned for this video tonight.

THE MONTHLY DUNGEON CRUSADE KICKSTARTER UPDATE WILL BE OUT LATER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW:

Lastly, I'm trying to get the monthly Dungeon Crusader Kickstarter update out tonight, but truth be told, it has been busy for many days now.

If I don't have it out tonight, you can expect it tomorrow, and, surprise! The revised rule book will be within the update in PDF format, and it will be searchable for you.

It's going to be a busy night for me over here, so back to work on the Crusade stuff!

I hope you enjoy the video, and stay tuned for part two. I'll be talking to you soon. :-)

Dungeon CrusadeKickstartersolo fantasy dungeon crawl game

Post a Comment

0 Comments