I had to find a way to reuse my Halloween costume | airfryer lemongrass porkchops

I had to find a way to reuse my Halloween costume | airfryer lemongrass porkchops

AIRFRYER LEMONGRASS PORKCHOP⤵️

6 piece of pork chop
12 cloves minced garlic
3 TBSP lemongrass
3 TBSP fish sauce
3 TBSP honey
6 TBSP oil
1 tsp black pepper

1. Flatten your pork chops using a mallet or the spine of your knife

2. Then cut slits into your pork chop (this is so they don’t curl up when you cook)

3. Marinate your pork with: minced garlic, fish sauce, lemon grass, oil, honey, and black pepper. Marinate for at least 3 hours

4. When you are ready to cook, cook in a skillet, airfryer or oven.

5. My pork chops are on the thinner side so I air fried at 350F for 6 mins each side

FISH SAUCE DIP⤵️
1/4 cup fish sauce
1/4 cup sugar
12 oz coconut soda/ coco rico or water
2 TBSP white vinegar
5 cloves minced garlic
Garlic chili paste (sambal) - optional
Chopped Thai chili - optional

1. mix this all together til sugar dissolves.

reuseHalloweencostume

Post a Comment

0 Comments