Desmond Swayne: 'I'm exempt from wearing a mask due to my genetic predisposition to liberty'

Desmond Swayne: 'I'm exempt from wearing a mask due to my genetic predisposition to liberty'

Ministers have been urged to take a firmer stance on mask-wearing in pubs and restaurants amid rising concern that the Omicron variant will disrupt Christmas festivities.

Face coverings become compulsory again on public transport and in shops from Tuesday and teachers and pupils in Year 7 and above are now being “strongly advised” to wear masks in communal areas outside classrooms in England.

Department for Education guidance also states that face coverings should be worn by university students and staff in communal spaces and corridors.

Tory MP Sir Desmond Swayne: "I've decided I'm exempt from wearing a mask due to my genetic predisposition to liberty. This is utter hysteria. Every time I ask for the evidence, I'm told it's about sending a message. Well I don't like the message."

https://www.nhsvaccinefacts.com/information

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019

talkradiotalk radionews

Post a Comment

0 Comments