Adequate Meaning in Hindi | Adequate explained in Hindi | Adequate meaning with examples in hindi

Adequate Meaning in Hindi | Adequate explained in Hindi | Adequate meaning with examples in hindi

Adequate Meaning in Hindi | Adequate explained in Hindi | Adequate meaning with examples
hi,
My name is Sumit Tyagi,
I am trying you provide the hindi meaning of Adequate english words.
if you like my videos please subscribe my channel.
About this video-
In this video, I Will described the meaning of Adequate with 2 examples.
Queries solved:
1. Adequate Meaning in hindi
2. Adequate Explained in hindi
3. what is the meaning of Adequate in hindi

#AdequateinHindi #Adequatemeaning #Adequatehindimeaning #spokenEnglish

Adequate meaning in hindiAdequate word in hindiAdequate in hindi

Post a Comment

0 Comments