Lack of Opening Knowledge | Climb to 1800 on Chess.com | Italian Game

Lack of Opening Knowledge | Climb to 1800 on Chess.com | Italian Game

Follow me on Twitter: @StaciaMelinda
Follow my Chess Blog: https://www.chess.com/blog/MidnasLament
Play with me in an online tournament! https://www.progresswithchess.org/tussle

*****If you enjoy my videos please consider making a donation. Ty! *****
***PayPal: staciamelinda@icloud.com
***Venmo: @Stacia-Pugh

It's time to get my chess.com rating up!
Starting out at about 1600 I decided to make a climb. As you'll see in these videos I cross 1700 without too much trouble! A result of diligent study no doubt! And then the struggle becomes real! And now I'm going for the next climb. 1700 again and then 1800!

I was rated 1000 just five years ago. This bodes well for my ultimate goal of going for that IM title! Ambitious? Yes, I know but I love the adventure. :)

Hope you enjoy learning on the journey with me!
Stacia

OpeningKnowledgeClimb

Post a Comment

0 Comments